PDCR is evolving into its next stage of growth and impact! Latest news as we near end of June:
– welcoming Madhu Lodha, long-time instructor in Cabrillo College’s Early Childhood Education dept., as a new board member
– inspiring program wrap up report with photos and highlights, check it out here
– unprecedented expansion of Positive Discipline in the Classroom with partners Pajaro Valley Unified School District and Santa Cruz City School District and many school sites
– deepening of our Lifestyles work and collaborating with clinical practitioners for health and wellness with our families, particularly through our Routines class curriculum developed with Healthier Kids Foundation
– movement building continuing forth in restorative justice, with Live Oak Community Resources, and being part of initiatives like the Children’s Network, Go for Health!, and Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium
Thank you for another amazing year to our Board, Friends, Advisors, and the multitude of community partners!!!