Our Kids Need Safe, Loving Homes!
- Be a foster or adoptive parent to an infant, child or teen.
- We need loving, stable families to care for children of all ages.
- There is a particular need for families willing and able to provide safe homes for LGBT foster youth.
- Getting licensed to become a Foster or Adoptive parent is easier than you think!
- To learn more, please join us for an orientation meeting. We will talk about who our kids are, how they come into the foster care system, and how anyone interested can become licensed to foster or adopt.
- Wednesday July 1st 2015 6-8 PM
- Wednesday August 5th 2015 6-8 PM
For more information please call Consuelo Chavarria at: (831)345-2700
or visit www.fostercare4kids.com.